- New doctoral thesis - “This is the Face of an Atheist”: Performing Private Truths in Precarious Publics
- New doctoral thesis - Existential meaning-making in the midst of meaninglessness and suffering
- New Publication - Relativism and Post-Truth in Contemporary Society
- New Project: Pentecostal Migrants in Secular Sweden, Influences and Challenges
- Johan Wejryd defense doctoral thesis
Jihadiship: From Radicalization Processes to Deradicalization
Jihadiship: From Radicalization Processes to Deradicalization (seminar)
Attitudes to migration and religious minorities in Europe - exploring relations with Christian and national identity
Travelling Revolutionaries and Foreign Fighters: Between Myth and Reality?
Travelling Revolutionaries and Foreign Fighters (seminar)
9 May: How torture became speakable
Seminars open to researchers and Phd candidates with interest in the subjects.
The CRS and the Impact Programme newsletter will be published sent out by email five times a year to all on our mailing list.
to all on our mailing list. Most recent newsletter
Current debates and research presented by researcher at CRS.
For 10 years, the multidisciplinary Impact project (The Impact of Religion: Challenges for Society, Law and Democracy) has been ongoing and are in the process to close.
RESPOND - a Horizon 2020 project
RESPOND study the multilevel governance of migration in 11 countries.
Pentecostal Migrants in Secular Sweden
How does religious migration influence the Swedish secular society? This multidisciplinary project approaches this question by investigating three Pentecostal migrant congregations.