Registration and hotels
Hotel information and booking
Uppsala offer different accommodation options for your stay. For an overview, see Destination Uppsala
A number of rooms are reserved at selected hotels at a number of different price levels. Information about these hotels and how they can be booked.
Please note the difference in prices for early registration and late registration, and the special reduced fee for doctoral students.
Early registration is obligatory for paper presenters. At least one of the authors of an accepted abstract must register by March 8th at the latest in order for the paper to be included in the programme.
All prices are including 25% VAT (taxes).
Registration fee includes: Conference programme, 4 coffee with cake or similar, 2 lunches, 3 course conference dinner.
Early registration closes March 8th
- Early registration fee: 1800 SEK
- Early registration fee, doctoral students: 1300 SEK
- Late registration fee: 2100 SEK
- Late registration fee, doctoral students: 1600 SEK
- Payments are made by credit card.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until March 23rd 2018, up to which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 950. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after March 23rd 2018, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference office as soon as possible.
Email-address to the conference office for issues concerning registration: email@example.com