For 10 years, the multidisciplinary Impact project (The Impact of Religion: Challenges for Society, Law and Democracy) has been ongoing and are in the process to close.
RESPOND - a Horizon 2020 project
RESPOND study the multilevel governance of migration in 11 countries.
Pentecostal Migrants in Secular Sweden
How does religious migration influence the Swedish secular society? This multidisciplinary project approaches this question by investigating three Pentecostal migrant congregations.
- Pressrelease: The Donner Research Prize 2019 to Oriol Poveda Guillén
- Anna-Sara Lind appointed to the management team of WASP-HS.
- New Project to CRS: ”Artificial Intelligence, democracy and human dignity” led by Professor Anna-Sara Lind has been granted 6 milion sek over 5 years to study the development of AI and its impact on society.
- Funding granted to 16 projects in AI and autonomous systems
- CRS Partner in Canadian project on non-religion