Centre for Multidisciplinary Research on Religion and Society
Centre for Multidisciplinary Research on Religion and Society (CRS) is a multidisciplinary research centre of excellence at Uppsala University, focusing on religious and social processes of change.
- Book release video available online
- Ernils Larsson granted funding for post doc-project at CRS
- CIRCUS support to Network for the Historical Study of National Christianities
- Victor Dudas thesis Exploring the identity of a group of Assyrian/Syriac young adolescents in Sweden "spikad"
- Funding for research networks on 'Leading Religion in times of Institutional Change' and 'Religion, Media and Populism'
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time