Centre for Multidisciplinary Research on Religion and Society
Centre for Multidisciplinary Research on Religion and Society (CRS) is a multidisciplinary research centre of excellence at Uppsala University, focusing on religious and social processes of change.
- New honorary doctorates
- Conference: European Citizens Thirty Years On: Economic Contributors, Political Members, Right-holders? 22-23 November 2022
- New research project to CRS
- New publication from RESPOND
- New international research network: Connecting Theory and Practical Issues of Migration and Religious Diversity
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
The humanity of the non-human: Themes of artificial subjectivity in Ishiguro's Klara and the Sun
AI and the commodification of religion
The Geopolitical Outlook Beyond the Recent Belle Époque: What will follow the destructive shocks of “the Deplorables,” the Pandemic, and the War in Europe?