How torture became speakable (seminar)
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Engelska parken Hus 22: 1009
- Lecturer: Lisa Stampnitzky Lecturer in Politics, University of Sheffield.
- Organiser: Uppsala Religion and Society Research Centre (CRS), CEMFOR and Department of Theology
- Contact person: Martha Middlemiss Lé Mon
– A lecture and seminar series in collaboration with CEMFOR.
Seminars open to researchers and Phd candidates with an interest in the field. (in english)
Dr Stampnitzky’s principal research interests lie at the intersection of knowledge, violence, and power, with a particular focus on the production of popular and expert knowledge about war, terrorism, and human rights.