Research at Centre for Multidisciplinary Research on Religion and Society
CRS is a multidisciplinary research centre at Uppsala University focusing on processes of religious and social change in Sweden, Europe and globally and research at CRS is organised into six research areas:
- Welfare, Health and Wellbeing,
- Family, Gender and Demography,
- Migration and Citizenship,
- Democracy, Communication and Media,
- Secularity, Secularism and Human Rights,
- Science, Worldviews and Education.
In all of these areas questions connected to religion and society will address challenges for law, politics and culture, in continuity with the research undertaken within the Impact of religion programme. In all areas we take responsibility for a development of theory and methods for multi-disciplinary research.