Deadline for submission of abstracts: November 5th 2017
Step 1: Choose a theme or a special session
There are 10 broad themes announced in the call for papers. Thematic sessions will be organised out of the accepted abstracts. Additionally 7 special open sessions are added. Before entering the abstract submission system, choose one theme or special session in which you would like to present your paper. If your abstract does not fit into any of these, you choose no 18, “Other related themes”. Link to the list of options.
Step 2: Instructions for abstract submission
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The title of the abstract should have maximum 150 characters, including space.
- Add authors (and coauthors) with first name, last name, academic title, University/organisation and country.
- If you are more than one author, mark which author will do the presentation at the conference.
- Abstract text: Maximum 200 words excluding the title.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. If the abstract is accepted, any errors in spelling, grammar, or data will be published as typed by the author. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- Authors will be notified at the latest November 30th 2017 about acceptance or rejection of abstracts
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the conference at the latest March 8th 2018 in order for the presentation to be included in the conference programme.
- There is room in the programme for only one paper presentation per participant. You can additionally be co-author of other papers, but just present one. If you have more than one abstract accepted we will contact you, and you have to choose which one you want to present.
- Each paper will be given 15 minutes time for presentation. Powerpoint projector will be available. Instructions will be sent to presenters of accepted abstracts.
Step 3: Abstract submission, is closed.