Rules and author guidelines for submission of papers
Some house rules
- Papers are distributed free of charge in PDF format via the RESPOND website (www.crs.uu.se/respond/), on Nordic Research Database DIVA and on ZENODO, EC-funded OpenAIRE database.
- The opinions expressed in the papers are solely those of the author/s who retain the copyright.
Submitting a working paper
- We only accept previously unpublished papers.
- Papers should be no more than 8,000 words, include references and an abstract.
- All papers are peer-reviewed before publication.
- All submissions should be sent in a word format by email to: email@example.com.
- Papers must include
- an abstract of no more than 200 words;
- 5–10 keywords;
- the author’s contact details (email) and affiliation
- Authors guidelines:
- For referencing and citations please use Harvard style in-text author-date form (e.g. author name, year).
- The full list of references should be given at the end of the paper.
- Use footnotes for explanations etc.
- Format: Arial 11 pt, 1.5 line space
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme for the period 2017-2010 under Grant agreement No .
Last modified: 2021-03-12